Let us guide you through the home purchase process.
Congratulations! Whether this is your first home or your next home, we are excited to help guide you through the process.
What makes us different? For starters, we don't believe that a buyer agent's job is to sell houses (or that it's even possible to "sell" someone a house). Buyers today have access to all of the information and know what they are looking for. Our role is to guide you through the search process and negotiate on your behalf so that you end with a successful closing.
Our years of experience and team approach help our clients avoid costly mistakes. We also strive to act as information providers so that you don't lose sleep at night wondering if something is "normal" or not. We explain customary procedures and the pros and cons of each step (or decision) along the way. Ultimately, you are in charge, and we are here to help.
Below is a bullet list of some of the items we assist with during your home search experience:
• Fully educate you about the home search and purchase process
• Identify your search criteria and reduce the time you need to spend looking
• Review and discuss potential resale concerns
• Provide you with new, active listings and “off market” opportunities
• Streamline the purchasing process by referring you to the best resources throughout the transaction and enable you with a full team of experienced professionals
• Coordinate and schedule showings and provide open house listings
• Manage the purchasing project while protecting your best interests
• Negotiate on your behalf and present you with all of the data as well as potential strategies
• Provide, explain, and review our homebuyer handbook
• Identify your needs and wants
• Provide industry professional recommendations for mortgage and attorney counseling and advice
• Email or call daily with new listings that match your needs and wants
• Provide open house listings every week (to avoid interfering with your schedule)
• If needed, target mail desired homes not currently for sale
• Schedule private showings for any house currently for sale
• Evaluate candidate homes and provide a comparative market analysis (CMA) for each
• Draft and present a competitive yet aggressive offer
• Negotiate terms and price that match your schedule and budget
• Obtain utility contacts, etc. for your new home
• Accompany you to the home inspection and closing
• Obtain and make available all property disclosures
• Determine desired purchasing/moving date
• When possible, invite and accompany you to broker open houses
Call or email us today so that we can arrange a confidential meeting to understand your timing and needs better. Most importantly, we'd like to answer any questions that you may have about the home-buying process.